By Bill Anderson
As of Friday, January 24, any Signing Agent who carries a non-NNA E&O policy can officially list their coverage on SigningAgent.com. We upgraded the website’s functionality based on valuable feedback from the Notary community. We encourage you to update your insurance policy information on SigningAgent.com by following these steps:
1. Log in to your NSA Profile on NationalNotary.org
2. Fill in the amount of your coverage in the box labeled “Non-NNA Issued E&O Insurance Coverage”
3. Fill in the expiration date of your coverage in the box labeled “Non-NNA Issued E&O Insurance Expiration”
4. Upload a policy certificate file that is under 3MB in PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF format (Optional Entry)
5. Be sure to click the “Update Profile” button to save your changes. Updates will be reflected on SigningAgent.com within 24 hours.
It took time to upgrade SigningAgent.com and we appreciate your patience.
Bill Anderson is Vice President of Legislative Affairs with the National Notary Association.