A must-have for every practicing and aspiring Notary, this book covers pertinent Notary laws and techniques you can use to become a confident Notary and perform worry-free notarizations.
The laws and techniques are helpfully divided into eight sections and the information is conveyed through clear, easy-to-understand language and tables that clearly impart vital data.
Covering requirements specific to each state and U.S. territory, as well as general notarial practices, The U.S. Notary Law Primer is an essential, everyday reference for Notaries, those planning to become Notaries, and those who work with notarized documents.
This complete resource provides:
• Qualifications for becoming a Notary Public and contact information for all Notary Regulating Officials.
• Common notarial acts.
• Proper ways to positively identify signers.
• Procedures for maintaining a journal of notarial acts.
• Official seal and bond requirements.
• How to obtain authentication of the signature and seal of a Notary.
• Handling special circumstances.
• And what actions are considered misconduct and what penalties may result.
The U.S. Notary Law Primer is a must for all Notaries who want to perform their official duties.