Notary Errors & Omissions Insurance Protects Your Personal and Professional Assets from Financial Loss
The National Notary Association recognizes the importance of managing the risks that come with your duties. As a Notary, you protect the public trust — let us help you protect your personal assets.
Consider these reasons why you can't afford to ignore this critical protection:
- You may be personally liable to pay damages as a result of unintentional negligence
- Legal defense costs and settlements are covered up to the limit of the E&O policy
- Your employer's insurance policy coverage may not protect your notarial acts from liability
- The NNA offers a variety of coverage options to best fit your needs and budget
- There are no deductibles and no repayment of claims up to the coverage limit you select
Protect yourself today for less than one hour of legal advice.
Choosing the right coverage is important.
Select Your State to View Terms and Rates.
Bonds, seals and other custom items with expedited shipping must be placed with a Customer Care representative and will be shipped separately. Please call 1-800-US-NOTARY to place your expedited custom item order.
BONDS AND E&O POLICIES UNDERWRITTEN BY MERCHANTS BONDING COMPANY (MUTUAL), DES MOINES, IOWA. THE AGENT FOR ALL BONDS AND E&O POLICIES IS NNA INSURANCE SERVICES, INC.