USCIS Immigration Forms

Most Common USCIS Immigration Forms

I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status): This form is submitted by immigrants seeking to become permanent U.S. residents.

N-400 (Application For Naturalization) and N-600 (Application for Certificate of Citizenship):  These form are submitted when an immigrant applies for U.S. citizenship.

I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative): This form is submitted when a U.S. citizen or permanent resident wishes to help a relative immigrate to the United States.

I-864 (Affidavit of Support): This form is required for some immigrants to show that they have adequate means of financial support and are not likely to rely on the U.S. government for financial support.

Other USCIS Immigration Forms

Grow your career as an Immigration Forms Specialist

Notaries, tax preparers and other professionals who regularly handle official documents are well-equipped to add immigration form preparation to their business.