- 18 years of age
- State resident or maintain principal place of business in TN county; citizen or legal U.S. resident
- Not have been convicted of bribery, larceny, or certain other offenses unless restored to citizenship
- No unpaid judgments to U.S. Government, State or county of TN; no defaults to TN treasury
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Obtain your state-required, bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain the items you need to Become a Tennessee Notary and perform your duties properly
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee