The NNA’s annual Conference, the “Event of the Year” in the Notary community, always features valuable information and intelligence for Notaries. But NNA Conferences are also known for fun, with everything from casual networking opportunities and signature events, to great NNA discounts on nearby attractions and excursions.
The 34th Annual NNA Conference, taking place on June 3-6 at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, will kick off with a casual, outdoor Welcome Reception on Sunday afternoon, featuring live music by the Jackstraws Surfing Safari Beach Band. The Sheraton’s nearby docks offer several activities and sightseeing ventures, including the Adventure Rib Rides, the San Diego Speed Boat Adventures, and the Pirate Ship Adventures. The NNA has also partnered with several San Diego Event companies to provide discounts for Conference attendees. These include:
- Adventure Rib Rides: Attendees and their guests and families are eligible for a 10% discount on several R.I.B. outings, including the Whale and Dolphin Watching Public Excursion, the Naval Heritage and Wildlife Tour of San Diego Bay, and the Eco Tour to the Coronado Islands in Mexico.
- Flagship Cruises and Events: Conference Attendees can take $5 off any Dinner Cruise, Brunch Cruise, or Harbor Tour — and enjoy the fine dining, good music and stellar sights and views of the San Diego marina and skyline.
- Island Breeze Spa at the San Diego Sheraton: Guests of the Sheraton receive 10% off spa services between June 3-7, 2012.
- Old Town Trolley Tours: Attendees who wish to hop aboard the city’s premier trolley tour can take in the sights and sounds of San Diego and explore at their own pace – and with a $5 NNA discount.
- San Diego SEAL Tours: Flash your 2012 Conference badge at the SEAL Tour ticket booth for a $5 discount on a land and water tour of San Diego, via a safe and comfortable hydra-terrain vehicle.
For more information on the above offers, check out the complete list of discounts available to NNA Conference attendees — and get the most out of your trip to sunny San Diego.