The economy is promising for Notary Signing Agents. Position yourself to take advantage of the opportunities stemming from low refinance rates, loan modification programs and government incentives.
Renew your NNA Notary Signing Agent Certification and Background Screening today. Don’t let today’s opportunities leave you out.
Your 2-year Notary Signing Agent Certification and Background Screening renewal is only $79 and includes:
- Updated Background Screening
- Priority SigningAgent.com Listing
- Career-Boosting Signing Agent Webinars
- Free 1-year NNA Membership, a $52 value
- Free NNA Notary Signing Agent Section Membership
- Participation in the most respected Signing Agent Certification Program, adopted widely by signing services and lenders to ensure compliance with privacy-protection regulations stemming from the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Tens of thousands of NNA Certified and Background Screened Notary Signing Agents understand that income from just a single loan signing assignment or two easily pays for their investment for a 2-year certification. And with your SigningAgent.com priority listing, you’ll improve your prospects even more for additional assignments and income.
Renewing is easy. Initiate your renewal, and within one business day you will receive a link to update your background screening. A certification exam is not required.
To avoid a lapse in your Notary Signing Agent Certification status, we recommend you submit your information to start your background screening no later than 30 days before your certification expiration.
NNA Certified and Background Screened Notary Signing Agents are not required to retake the certification exam. If you had previously enrolled in the NNA Signing Agent Certification Program but did not complete your certification exam, you may complete your exam now by logging in to the Notary Signing Agent & Small Business Section.