- 18 years of age
- Legal state resident for at least 30 days prior to application; U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Must read, write, and understand English
- No lifetime felony conviction unless pardoned by Governor or had voting rights restored by state legislature
- Not be currently incarcerated, on probation, or parole
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain the items you need to Become a Mississippi Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee