- 18 years of age
- State at Large Commission: must be a KY resident living or employed in county in which application is made or a non-resident of KY and principally employed in county in which application is made
- Special Commission: resident of county in which application is made or a non-resident of KY
- Must read, write, and understand English
- Be of good moral character
- No felony convictions unless civil rights have been restored
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain all you need to Become a Kentucky Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee