- 18 years of age
- State resident; U.S. citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident alien authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must read, write and understand English
Why the NNA?
Chosen by more new and renewing Notaries than any other provider.
The NNA has been a great asset! Their Hotline has helped me numerous times when I didn't know how to proceed with difficult signings.
Complete your application and obtain your state-required bond, official seal and everything you need.
- Obtain all you need to Become a Hawaii Notary and perform your duties properly
- Convenient online application saves you time
- Step-by-step guidance eliminates uncertainty
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee